Applications & Engineering Sales Manager
£60,000 - £65,000 (Plus Company Car / 20% Bonus / Excellent Pension)
My client is a world class manufacturing and globally recognised manufacturer.
They have both UK and international sites and pride themselves on their engineering innovation and their desire to manufacture the best products.
After experiencing rapid growth over the last 5years they have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Applications & Engineering Sales Manager to take responsibility for global external sales, develop and deliver the future growth plan.
Reporting to the Site General Manager, the key responsibility of the Applications & Engineering Sales Manager will be to lead your team in facilitating global sales through the highly valued existing distribution and direct network.
Other core responsibilities will include:
- Managing day to day activities to support the strategic plan and delivery of business KPI’s
- Managing and overseeing Application Engineering activities
- Managing technical information and communication
- Account, Commercial and Financial management
- Agreeing annual targets and objectives to support business growth
- Managing the Engineering and Marketing budgets and strategies
- Producing regional annual sales plans
- Expanding the distribution and direct network
- Ownership and delegation of Service support
The Applications & Engineering Sales Manager required for this role will (ideally) be a qualified Engineer with commercial experience of dealer or distributor development and have a demonstrable track record within a similar role. However, experience of Applications Engineering within an OEM, tiered supply or related market sales experience will also be considered.
You will be a proven team leader, a self-starter, positive and resilient. You will also be open-minded to change whilst still providing the highest levels of support to customers, distributors and internal stakeholders.
In return, the Applications & Engineering Sales Manager appointed to this role will received an excellent salary and benefits package. This includes a salary of up to £65,000, company car or allowance, up to 20% bonus, private Healthcare, and an excellent employer contribution to your Pension.
This opportunity is challenging but extremely rewarding and will provide you with a significant level of personal growth and development.