Supply Chain Analyst - 12 Months Fixed Term Contract
£40,000 - £45,000 (Plus Benefits)
My client is a specialist products manufacturer supplying into a variety of industries. They have both UK and international sites and pride themselves on exceptional levels of service which is delivered by working closely with their customers to understand the specific needs of their business.
Due to a challenging 2020 and the requirement for a number of key projects to be undertaken, there is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Supply Chain Analyst to lead these projects and initiatives that will support and enhance all aspects of the Supply Chain.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager the primary responsibility of the Supply Chain Analyst be the collection and analysis of data then the recommendation of any actions to improve the supply chain processes and systems.
This may also include:
- Recommendation of actions to enhance the existing ERP / MRP systems, S&OP, Master Production Scheduling, Resource planning, Inventory policies & material flow
- Assessment of internal and industry opportunities or threats to anticipate any possible changes to market conditions
- Supporting efficiency and cost optimisation to ensure the results are in line with business objectives and targets.
- Creating statistical and financial models to review opportunities to deliver improvements, cost savings and efficiencies within the supply chain
- Collaborating with Operations and Finance to produce forecasts and actionable recommendations to key stakeholders
- Supporting both the supply planning and logistics teams in in ensuring customer satisfaction with the implementation of robust processes and management of inventory
- Review of the KPI performance against the business strategy
- Review of the current ‘work instructions’ and updating where required to standardise the approach across the supply chain
I am looking for an experienced Supply Chain Analyst with a CIPS or equivalent qualification, who previously worked within a manufacturing environment in either a Supply Chain Planning or Analytical role.
Key areas of experience will also include:
- An excellent communicator and able to build strong collaborative relationships
- Understanding data management
- Knowledge of ERP & MRP system
- A commercial and financial understanding of the impact to the business
- Knowledge and skills with IT Systems
- Strong analytical, planning, and problem-solving skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills especially Excel
In return, the successful Supply Chain Analyst will receive a competitive salary of up to £45,000 (dependent upon experience) and a flexible benefits package. This is also an opportunity to play an integral role in the development of their supply chain strategy.